Our History: Grizzly Truss Fabricators, located in Bemidji, MN, was founded in 1972 by Jerry Hoven as a pole barn manufacturer.
Manufacturing pole barns eventually led into designing and building trusses. Our initial truss facility has expanded many times over the years, including a full retail lumber yard, a wall panel plant and trucking. We grew by emphasizing Jerry’s motto of “listening to our customers’ needs while building on our dedication to quality products and prompt service.” Grizzly Truss remains a family-owned company built on Jerry’s principles.
Today, our team members and facilities continue to grow and have expanded capabilities for inventory and production, including multiple trucks for better serving the needs of our customers.
Grizzly Truss proudly serves the following areas:
- Minnesota (including all of northern Minnesota, central and southern MN and the Twin Cities)
- North Dakota (including Fargo and Grand Forks)
- South Dakota (including Brookings, Watertown and Sioux Falls)
- Iowa (including Des Moines, Mason City, Cedar Rapids and Sioux City)
- Wisconsin (including Eau Claire, LaCrosse, Madison and Wausau)